Where Manufacturing Lives.
Eastman Business Park is where manufacturing and innovation live. More than 60 companies call the Park home and that number continues to grow. Why?
- Rochester is rich in talent for several sectors – chemistry, energy, commercialization and manufacturing.
- Rochester ranks 5th in patents per capita according to Forbes and is the 13th most innovative city in the USA according to Brookings.
- Rochester is located within 500 miles of one-third of the total US and Canadian population.
- Rochester homes are 42% more affordable than the national average. (NAHB Housing Opportunity Index)
- Rochester is the 7th “brainiest" large metro in the nation. (Source: Lumosity, 2013)
And Eastman Business Park has the ingredients manufacturing companies need to thrive.
- Large scale electric, steam, chilled water, process water and waste water treatment.
- 400 acres of shovel-ready land with large contiguous tracts.
Millions of square feet of office, labs, manufacturing and warehouse space available.
- Technical services like analytical sciences, specialty chemistry, PCB engineering and coating and testing available on-site.
- Conference facilities include a 1,900-seat theater, formal dining room, gymnasium and health club. On-site digital production company also available.