In July 2015, the American Institute for Manufacturing Integrated Photonics came to life when the US government announced Rochester has won a competition to serve as the headquarters for its Photonics initiative. As part of the announcement, Eastman Business Park was named as the location for the project’s manufacturing operations.
Why Eastman Business Park?
It's the right place for Photonics Manufacturing.
SITE READY TO GO*
- Over 100,000 square feet of recently renovated and upgraded space available
- Multiple clean room facilities
- 18,900 SF of Class 10,000 clean rooms
- 500 SF of Class 100 clean rooms
- 18’ ceilings in manufacturing areasInside secure, card-access fence line
- ITAR capable
- Perimeter security system capable
- Upgradable to Bio Safety Level 2
- Full utilities with permitting in place
*Additional locations available depending on needs
ON SITE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- Safe and efficient materials supply, handling and recovery
- Custom scaling and manufacturing of novel, electronic and photonic-based materials;
- Environmentally responsible materials handling and recovery;
- Access to world-class Analytical characterization facilities and expertise
- Nearby space for expansion or co-location of other companies
- 242,000 square feet in Building 350
- 156,00 square feet in Building 319
- 98,000 square feet in Building 205
- 51,884 square feed in Building 318