The third annual GREAT Tech Awards encourages high-growth technology companies in the Northeast USA to select the UK as destination of choice for international expansion. Winners take part in a tailored business development program in the UK designed to make setting up shop across the pond easier than ever. Prizes includes a roundtrip flight from British Airways and accommodation in the five-star Corinthia Hotel London.
Competition categories are:
- CleanTech - e.g. Renewable technologies, smart grid and cities, energy efficiency, transportation technologies, biofuels, energy storage, built environment, waste management, water and waste water, air quality and advanced materials.
- EdTech - e.g. multimedia learning, m-learning, digital education collaboration, technology/computer-based learning
- FinTech - e.g. big data, financial platforms, mobile banking, crowdfunding
- Health - e.g. medical devices, diagnostics, e-health, m-health, biotech
- Lifestyle - e.g. retail, fashion, e-commerce, travel, food, social discovery, nonprofits, social good
- Media - e.g. big data, digital media, technologies for video and game consoles, arts, TV content, music software, ad-tech, enterprise, publishing/content
Applications are due by 31 July 2015. Learn more at www.greattechawards.com